Two Companies in Harmony: MajorKey and Valence
by Jim Darrin
Last week we announced that Valence Group has been acquired by MajorKey Technologies, and we are very excited about our future.
MajorKey and Valence are on a mission to bring harmony to our clients’ technologies. The connection between our businesses is very real – we share a commitment to our people, our clients, and to using innovation to unlock potential.
When Valence was founded four years ago, we knew we wanted to grow a business that put people first. We wanted Valence to provide technology solutions for other business leaders. We wanted our employees to experience the best job and company culture of their careers. And we wanted to give back to the people in our community.
We also wanted to be an engineering-first company, using transformative technology to solve business problems for Enterprise customers. We quickly learned that this hit home with our customers. The world of digital transformation is more than buzz words – it involves helping our customers demystify the confusion and complexity of where to start. It involves helping our customers understand their business challenges and create a technology strategy that solves their business problems.
Becoming a part of MajorKey expands our ability to do exactly that.
MajorKey offers world-class cloud-based technology solutions, as well as near-shore and off-shore talent resources that our clients can benefit from immediately. We are managed by The Acacia Group, a private equity firm that defies stereotypes thanks to its commitment to growing businesses and cultivating leaders. We were drawn to Acacia and MajorKey because of our shared vision of people and culture.
Our first focus is on connecting with clients and partners to explore the opportunities that this relationship opens up. And of course, we’re popping champagne to celebrate. These are the top three reasons why this announcement is making us smile:
- Our clients will have access to an expanded bench of talent that has shown to be at the top of their game, ready to deliver on our promise of innovation. This includes nearshore and offshore engineering capabilities.
- Acacia and MajorKey are people-first organizations, just like ours. Whether those people are our employees, our clients, or our neighbors, we all are committed to being a human-centric organization. The cultural fit is everything I’ve hoped for.
- Our reach and influence in the digital transformation space has taken a massive leap forward, creating new opportunities for our talented team, and revealing new opportunities for our clients.
Thanks for celebrating this news with us – we’ve got plenty to talk about in 2022 and beyond!
Want to learn more?
- About MajorKey: MajorKey Technologies is a leading technology strategy, design, and enterprise operations partner to public and private sector clients focused on cloud-enabled digital transformation. MajorKey delivers better experiences through harmonized technologies that power its customer’s digital transformation. Its services include Digital Strategic Consulting, Enterprise Service Management, Identity Access Management, DevSecOps and Software Development, Cloud Adoption, and Managed Services. MajorKey is online at www.majorkeytech.com.
- About The Acacia Group: The Acacia Group is a specialist investment firm that invests to build businesses that benefit from and deliver digital transformation. They do it by empowering skillful leaders, shaping collaborative cultures, nurturing exceptional talent, developing differentiated IP, and building distinctive brands. Find them online at www.acaciagroup.com.
Have questions? We’re happy to share more information about this exciting news!